Fall Out Brunch – Emo Recovery Party
Fall Out Brunch
Emo Recovery Party
DSSOLVR’s Emo Recovery Party! Saturday, February 11th, from 11:30am-4pm.
Chef Chris Bugher of Apex Culinary will be here to relieve all our headaches with a sinfully delicious menu that will make you forget you mixed Jello shots with Armor for Sleep.
Paired with the usual lineup of uncut emo jiggle juice that will take you right out of your misery business.. We’ll have you ready for whatever your Saturday plans are, which most certainly couldn’t be any more emo-related events.
EMO BRUNCH MENU
· Pepperoni Roll – OG or with Mozzarella
· Smashed Red Potatoes – White Queso, Pickled Onion, Bacon, Tomato
· Fried Green Tomatillos – Bacon Jam, Smokey Remoulade, Red Beet Pickled Deviled Egg,
· Avocado Gravlax Toast – Lightly Smoked Cured Salmon, Avocado, Capers, Fennel Cream Cheese, Mimosa Pickled Onion, Kumquat
· Breakfast Smashburger – Texas Toast, Breakfast Sausage, Avocado, Pickled Onions, Cream Cheese, Sunny Egg
· Asheville Hot Chicken & Waffles – Spicy Fried Chicken Thigh, Pickled Strawberries, Golden Milk Belgian Waffle, Pumpkin Butter, Strawberry Syrup
· Cinnabooty – Giant Homemade Cinnamon Roll, Cream Cheese Icing, Salted Caramel
· Stuffed French Toast -Strawberry, Cream Cheese, Candied Almonds, Strawberry Syrup
Here is a list of fake brunch puns that we didn’t know how to work into the post for the ride or die homies that read the full post.
Funeral for a French Toast
Raisin Bran New
The Usedenver Omelet
Panic at the Crisco
Fall Out Boysenberry Pancakes
Between the Dairy-ed and Beef Egg Sandwich
Anthony Green eggs and ham
Dashboard Confesssional a modè
Eggs-istentialism on Prom Night